Monday, February 22, 2010

Week 7: February 22 and February 24

Although there was no face to face class this week, we did our midterm reflection project. We had many options to choose from to do this. At first I had chosen the diary entry method called Loggel, but that kept having technical difficulties so I decided to do the blog instead.
Overall I found SBS's class to be extremely innovative, I loved that SBS gave these technological ways of doing our Midterm instead of the typical pencil and paper methods. Once again, leave it up to SBS to find the most fun/creative ways to teach us something while having us reflect on our time in her class. I love this class and I have learned a lot whether it be the POW intros or even how to edit my papers and not have too much information within the introduction. I'm glad I stayed with this class and have been able to learn as much as I have. I enjoy SBS's methods of teaching and I wouldn't change anything about the class. At first I was overwhelmed by the amount of work, however, I've realized as the weeks have gone on that each assignment has a specific purpose and is truly beneficial to me achieving the well-rounded education SBS is providing.

No comments:

Post a Comment